The zone leaders came and brought my new companion Elder Endemann, he was born in Samoa and moved to california when he was 7. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Elliot, we have a whole lot of fun. It was an eventful day. Elder Endemann is real cool. He spent a lot of his life playing Rugby and Football and is a beast. He was inactive for twice as long as I was, so 6 years and had a bit of a rough life.
We had a good week, Elder Endemann has already served in Chaguanas. He recieved a warm welcome. I am real excited for the rest of the transfer, next transfer we think he is going to work east chaguanas and I am going to work west. For now he plays his sweet eukelele every night and we sing songs. Our most recent invention is "She had a barbecue stain on her forehead, she was killin me in that hindu dress, skipping rocks on the river by the hindu flags, she had no sun tan line cuz she's indian, i worked so hard for that first handshake. A heart don't forget something like that" All hindu women who are married have red marks on their forehead in their hair, and they all wear hindu dresses at church and things. So we are doing well. I did get the letters, what the problem is is from a movie. I will tell you specifically if I miss them don't worry. Things are looking up.
-Elder Risenmay
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment